Sunday, November 16, 2008

the God i know
righteous and holy
the God i know
faithful and true
the God i know
a tower of refuge
hearts are healed
Christ revealed

the God i know
light of the city
the God i know
strengthens the weak
the God i know
His heart beats within me
as He is
so are we

the chorus of the newly composed song by KC Gan and he's one of the speakers for the elective that i'm attending on thursday next week, which is songwriting for praise and worship. i really can't wait for the elective! The other speaker is Jeff Crabtree from CCC =]

This chorus is really one that i can relate to, what is my God like? It reminded me of the times when i was weak, I was strengthened. Reminded me of the times when i wasn't faithful, He is faithful. Reminded me of the times my heart was healed, heartaches; anxious heart; fearful heart; stressful heart, healed with the love of God. The depths of God's love moving in the depths of me, and i believe in the unending love of God; and the power of God's love. How God first touched my heart with His overflowing love, that i turn to Him for the first time.

I got the answer for one of the things that i discussed with cia last week, positive answer. Now, i have another answer that i'm searching for, just prayed about it, believing that God will show me the way. =]

apologies if i appeared to be rambling away because i have too many things that i want to say.