Monday, November 03, 2008

Isaiah 41:31 "But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."

Thank God for this promise. I truly experienced this today. Slept at 3 plus and woke up at 5 plus to prepare to go for prayer meeting at hoGc. Thanks Vincent for booking seats for us. Met up with Stephen and also Liu Jing to go for prayer meeting together. Also, bumped into bestie vann's parents =]

it was a breakthrough today as I managed to pray through the prayer list for the first time and even had time for personal prayer so i felt it was great. =] and my running nose was healed by the end of the session. I don't like to wake up early but for God, i'm willing =]

Even though for the 2 hours plus rest, i managed to survive today without napping though in the afternoon when all the lessons ended i was a bit restless. Nonetheless, when i'm running with God and giving my time to Him, He will multiply my time back in return. Thank God for the wisdom that i'm able to complete my essay so quickly. =]

i'll have an early night. Those who have not gone for the prayer meeting, really encourage you all to go, the best way to start a brand new day =]