Saturday, November 01, 2008

I shall start off with a zi lian pic of yours truly. hahaha XDOn tuesday after peter's lecture, we celebrated desiree's and aisha's birthday! i skipped the birthday cake and met mum to pass her something, thanks guys for waiting me to have lunch with me=]
the 2 birthday girls =]
Ever since the day that joycelyn gave me this tigger, it has been my companion whenever i'm not at home. One day, it decided to play 'commit suicide'. thank goodness i have the car to stop it.
Of course, like its owner, tigger loves FOOD. that's food according to alex. haha.what's more funny is that alex wrote on allison's paper, 'offering to idol'. ahh. my tigger became the idol =/ but yea, i guess tigger was hungry that's why.
Thursday was korkor's birthday. i gave him a call and i think he was quite surprised. haha. I can't wait for my bro's wedding next march!woohoo! Met cia for dinner at tori q then headed down to aljunied. both of us didn't turn up in black and /or orange.
janet the cleopetra and jamie the servant. hahaha. i love joseph's house's balcony! it's such a great place to stargaze, how romantic. haha. love penthouse! some drama indeed. haha


halloween-inspired candies! =] it's sugar coated peanuts (mice) with strawberry-filled chocolate coated marshmellow, and gummy worms.
janet's toys! haha.
thankies zoe for all the effort in making the caramel chocolate coated apples, nicely decorated with candies=]
a night spent with my spiritual family, playing games, taking photos and sharing about what's going on in our lives =]

Yesterday met bestie vann for lunch at tamp mall! she told me she's going to dress very slack, and turned up in spaghet and shorts, with make-up on. sorry i couldn't play badminton with you as planned, another time then i go over to your place for badminton yea? =] had a great chat and catching up =]
last but not least, one of my favourite photos =]