Friday, March 27, 2009

After having such a BUSY week of 2 assignments deadline and a challenging test, all the 9 deadlines are officially strike-off! (: YAY! I will relax a little this weekend and after that will start studying for exam (: I really can't wait for the KTV after exam! and yes, some exciting thing is going on in school

Here are the pics for the past weeks(: on an uneventful monday, a lady came to school with a pink & frilly umbrella! be happy that i didn't post this to facebook. haha (:She was so paiseh about having to hold a pink umbrella and decided to pass to me when she bump into me just outside the MALE & FEMALE toilet and claimed that the umbrella is mine. mummy's bear showcase (:

After coming back from hong kong and 4 days of school, some of my mum's lovely bears were on display in a glass panel together with few other bear artistes. What's more was that my mum was the teddy doctor mending stuffed toys, just like how a plastic surgeon would do for a person. I knew that mum wanted me to go down so i've already planned a day to go down to support her even before she asked me to do so. thanks dn for coming too (:




teddy doctor at work (:

<3
max brenner @ esplanade

piano!
wooo (: i really would love to try their souffle the next time round !


hee. thanks for sending me home (:
beef noodles
i didn't post THAT photo jamie (:
pretty zoe and cia-ee (:
jamie dear(:
cia-ee n val-ee (:
On monday i was walking around tiong bahru plaza with sista, and we decided to buy the same shirt so we can wear it on marketing day (tuesday) and test what roger will say. lol. as expected, roger gave his comments.
<3
debbie's 21st (welcome to the moulin rouge!)

hot and sexy debbie!(:



sweet (:


after-test-&-assignments-outing @ timbre (:

<3
cow with HORNS. haha

the 2 lovelies (:


yes, i know my face was red, haha. cellgroup later at jamie's and i'll be bringing my guitar for nian (: hope she'll be able to get used to it within 30 minutes! jiayou girl(: and of course... the highlight of the night (:

watch your back