Saturday, March 21, 2009

The long awaited post is here!(: It was sort of a weekend getaway from all the stress in school. It was really heartwarming to see one of the closest member of my family settle down...

the card that i made =]business class!(: totally a different experience
that's the paperweight cum salt and pepper containers.
arrival at hk! we chilled at mix for drinks and the free wifi available.

at night was the hair combing ceremony of my brother..
cousin and me
korkor!(:
self-timed shot of everyone who was present at the hair combing ceremony
daddy n me =]
'the flower for the bridegroom's sister' =]
korkor and zyan-- his best man. noticed the cow that zyan was holding, at the horn of the cow is the ring =]
muacks =]

family photo =]
with grandparents
with dad n mum.
my aunt and me, i was telling her that i find myself looking a lot like her in some photos. and she said, of course, both are pretty ladies. haha =]
cousin(: reason for holding a puppet cow and monkey is that the cow has been with my brother since he was very young and so did the monkey, has been with theodora since she was very young =]
=]

something unconventional=]

dn, me and my grandparents =]
tea ceremony!


hahaha. i look SUPER happy

<3=] style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 300px; height: 400px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjMKiz9yLX1u8Se_VXaYbkj610D2ZXIB7pNdpHnkWTEWL08SF_5JODOjQH_PvCWoMyZoNXe8BPu2hp3VyRQ8DMfKoDkw0hL4vnd2VtVufN8WrOilVmkIVZu4GDapS0zT8dJiQp0/s400/IMG_0601.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5315325364618938754" border="0">
=] <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 400px; height: 291px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj7bx_DVnsT2NHS6lm5Yju3l631xXFotMhpGzGcR3DyB3OJ0SwNBKF_yvOqH8LM8ng7V-k_68ds1xkLqsrdnUDnq9IxyTWhC0MdhWVIePU4t_YAIWqz4xRHMee6i5PZNjN1Fmc3/s400/IMG_0624.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5315324219141268274" border="0">one of the powerpoint slides, haha. that's my brother and me when i was very young =] see the cow that he's holding? =]

after dinner we went back to my aunt's place and took photos =]
handsome =]

one of the hamsters =]
the next day, my cousin drove us to the airport, it was a 45 minutes drive. thanks =]i can't wait for my bro n sis-in-law to come by singapore in april!(: It's really a different feeling to see someone so close finding the true love and getting married. i'm really happy for the both of them and may God bless them =]

Anyway, on a slight note, access test s over! Right now, i'm left with 3 more deadlines ( all due next week ) =/ but yea, thank you all for keeping me in prayers and encouraging me =]

and yes, pastor is back this week!(: i wonder what he's gg to talk about later =]