Monday, March 09, 2009

Many Singaporeans are over-committed people and when we tend to become self-centred people, comfortable in our own little shell. We just need an extra dose of compassion and ask him for his love again because it's the greatest love of all. our world become smaller when our hearts become smaller and that's when the people we care about become less but in actual fact, there are really many people that we can extend our love and care to. another dosage of compassion is what we all need.i thank him for the perfect love.

perfect love
Your love is so true
It touches me deeply
For the first time I know You

Want to know You more
And love You more
The greatest love of all

In my secret place
With no pretense
I’m on my knees
This is what you say

I’ll always love you
No matter what you do
Right or wrong
Ready to forgive
Pouring my love
Unending love for you
My perfect love, is all you need

Your perfect love
Is all I need

Romans 5:5 "Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."