Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's day last sunday! i bought her a bouquet of flowers, mummy was quite surprised. haha! pretty flowers (: thanks bestie for accompanying me to get the flowers and for a lunch at a place full of memories of when we were still in sec 3. thanks to all my sweet friends who bought me tiggers and gave it to me in one way or another(:
met up with shi jie, stephen and ning last night to celebrate ning's belated 20th birthday(: it was a great time of fun and laughter(: the card that stephen did was really nice considering him as a guy. i bought her a bag from charles n keith, as long as she's happy (:
at giant!
at ikea!
Went over to ning's new home (finally), i'm so touched to see so many of my photos in her room! (: got to talk to her mum for a while too (: Lastly, thanks to shi jie for being the driver last night to send all of us home! let's meet once a month (: