Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Well, well, well, what a heavy semester once again. Unlike the previous sem which was flooded with tests and assignments, this sem is flooded with TWO heavy modules namely business finance and finance. The difference between these two modules is that business finance is more to the calculation and finance is just merely banking. BANKING!!! eeeww=/

I had my 2nd keyboard lessons and today we played one whole song called draw me close to You. It's actually a very old song but God's presence was really strong in the room as all of us play on the keys to worship. So far, i've learnt what's the first thing to do once you receive the chords of the song. The notes to play in order to keep the sound smooth

Draw me close to You
Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear You say that i'm your friend

You are my desire
No one else will do
Cause nothing else can take Your place
To feel the warmth of Your embrace

Help me find the way,
Bring me back to You

You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know You are near

I'm glad that i took the first step to upgrade myself, really thanks for the encouragement friends, especially to zoe and jamie, i wouldn't have taken this first step if not for the challenges that both of them place in my life. Yes, i want to fulfill my calling and purpose.

When I was on my way home i bump into one of my neighbours, and he asked how old i am. Guess what his answered was when i told him my age? He said '21, life is just at the beginning'. How true huh? There are so many things that i've not done in my life, it's only the beginning.

I'm kinda worried for this dear of mine but whatever it is that God tells you, even if you face judgment from people, i'm here to support you. Can't wait for breakfast with you this fri(:

Anyway, to end off......GODISNOWHERE -> what was the phrase that you form at your first glance? Interesting isn't it?