Monday, October 31, 2005

candle on the water:
I'll be your candle on the water;
my love for you will always burn;
I know you're lost and drifting,
but the clouds are lifting;
don't give up, you have somewhere to turn.

I'll be your candle on the water;
Till ev'ry wave is warm and bright.
My soul is there beside you;
Let this candle guide you;
Soon you'll see a golden stream of light.

A cold and friendless tide has found you;
Don't let the stormy darkness pull you down.
I'll paint a ray of hope around you,
circling in the air,
lighted by a prayer,
lighted by a prayer.

I'll be your candle on the water;
this flame inside of me will grow.
Keep holding on; You'll make it!
Here's my hand, so take it!
Look for me, reaching out to show,
as sure as rivers flow,
I'll never let you go.

I just felt like putting the lyrics of this song here. I sang this in sacp choir. umm..okay, let me correct myself, i didn't actually sang it, I played the accompaniment.I was playing and singing it just now, and tears just rolled down my cheeks. This song is just so innocent but it is full of meanings.