Sunday, October 02, 2005

i ask you Lord to give me strength. The strength that i need to carry on and not to give up even though i may feel like it. to grant me wisdom. to grant me faith, so that i will put my trust in you and leave everything up to you.Lord, I really would like You to hold my hand and to guide me through this period of time, so that I will have your guidance. I ask You Lord to open up my parents' hearts, so that your presence can touched them and may they be saved one day. Now when i think back, i think it was call from you that i picked up guitar, and i really thank God for that, i didn't know i have that talent.but most importantly, i think that it was a call from you is because You know that i can't go to church, so maybe to pick up guitar is to praise and worship You at home!And whenever I worship you with my guitar, I could feel the presence of God in my room. How wonderful You are(:Hallejulah!