Monday, October 24, 2005

Fifteen more days to Os studying. It is coming very soon, but I know it will end soon too. I am really looking forward for the activities after my exam. Like feasting with them, shopping, going for competition to Prague etc.(=

Back to the airport days. We floated back to the airport, just that we changed the venue. We once said about changing study place, but in the end, we are still stuck at the airport. Oh ya. One good news!!! I have completed my chem syllabus last night at 2156 at the viewing mall. Can you sense my joy???=D Yesterday sc, fer and I saw our dearest beybey!!She said eh! when she saw us. And even told his son how naughty we were. She was quite sweet because she walked passed us with the intention of saying bye. The second we saw her was when she was coming down the escalator. Together with her husband, son and mother-in-law or her mum. Beybey was blushing!!!!haha. she accused us of stalking her. And this time round, she said to her son this: see!They all so naughty, have not start studying. Haha.ahhh..i miss her a lot.(=

Prelims are over. The number of days left for me to study is decreasing day by day, so I have to make use of the time that I have left. I guess after updating, I will be mugging lit as I’ve promised.3 days lit, 2 days ss, 2 days geog. This week is humanities week. I dont have a choice I guess, I still have to face them, even though how much I dislike it.

siewcheng->my study khaki, study hard okay? We can do it yar?!?Remember our feast!! Thanks for bearing with my endless laughter last night.(= love you panda
nic->xiexie ni(=

Lord, I pray for strength over me as I prepare for my coming exam, that I will have the determination and the perseverance to not to give up. I pray for my friends who may be struggling during this period, may they be strong as well.