Saturday, October 15, 2005

I think I'm considered as ex-sacian alr.heh.Anyway, got back a lot of things, cca cert, report book. MOTIVATION!YES. awww..my motivation.heh.i miss you!!hmmm..I just counted 23 more days to Os!And prac is on thursday. As usual, my class got the 3rd shift. But I can wake up later. Hmm..so I guess I'll be studying for my prac.For both physics and chemistry.

Hmmmm..Today I went for vj openhouse with shirs. It was quite fun!!And I tell you, joce was so enthu just about everything.fencing. badminton. flying fox. And shirs was crazy about TSD. Went for choir's performance.-thumbs up(=We walked about with karen. We tried out soccer!!Shirs and I didn't want to try as we were wearing slippers.hah..but we still did in the end. I had free ice-cream!heh. I saw quite a lot of sacians.4/7 and 4/6 people. heh.Hmmm..overall i think vj openhouse was not that bad, it was quite fun(=. And I got to sun tan with shirs for a while.But I didn't get my tan.

hmm..23 more days to Os. Come on shirs!!let's work!!!Our dream...

panda->get well soon okay?(= my study khaki. love you.-hugs.