Wednesday, April 12, 2006

music: when you believe by vs
we were let off early today, moreover it's a rare opportunity that i dont have choir on a wednesday afternoon. Therefore, the 8 of us (simin, farihin, kaiying, shu ning, duc, weijie-wong, qinglin and me) headed to tamp for lunch.i think simin, ning n far are happy that im finally free. I ate the $3.95 single mushroom meal. After lunch we went to take prints(: we took twice. the first time the guys didn't want to be in the photo, but the 2nd time we persuaded them. I had fun decorating it and out the prints came.
pretty!(: oh! we saw seng kiat too! he was going to get his new phone. and yar, happy belated birthday seng kiat!(: ning went over to tm's pastamania. kaiying, weijie n simin took the bus. duc, qinglin, far n i took the train and home!(:

let me talk about yesterday. we had a 3-hour practice. no doubt that it was draining, all of us were so tired by the time it ended. I didn't have any energy left to do my work, so i only did an hour's work and off to bed at 10.20pm. it was my first time in this year to sleep at 10.20pm!

alrights. i need to do my pi already. (:

Lord, i ask You for a miracle.