Thursday, April 13, 2006

simin: hello girl. smile alrights? we'll be here for you(:
you:congrats!(=

I received a msg during chem lecture and that led me to hu si luan xiang. I guess i shouldn't think so much. spe was next. we had 1.6km, 20 push-ups n sit ups as warm-up. hah. i think there's an improvement in my speed!(: i can run in converse shoes. 2nd for the class girls(: we learnt some rockclimbing basics. i didn't stepped into the canteen during break for a few reasons. but mainly is because of that something that happened in class today that i decided to stay. we were released early from phy prac but stayed behind to clarify some qns with cher. n weijie was using the other weijie's phone to take photo of me. Anyway, i completed my pi while waiting for small group to start. (: efficiency. small group, 7 sops. woah. it was alright(:

fri->project at far's with ning, far, smn n weijie-wong.
sat->3.50pm. and 4.30 svc. study.
sun->10am svc, lesson 2.15pm. study.
mon->17th! maths test. choir at 4.30pm
tue-> cin's b'day.gp n chem test. choir. possible selection.

many activities lining up.=/ time management!


God, thank You for giving me the strength to pull through today!(: