Sunday, April 09, 2006

today's make-up cgm and service made me question myself this: where is the fire that used to burn so strongly in me gone to? I feel that it's dying slowly. but no, i cannot let it die,i dont want it to die. I need to be courageous. i need to fight. i need to be strong. as Deuteronomy 31:6 says "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." The message for cgm and service really encouraged me, to serve God with all my heart. i need to renew my heart once again.

Anyway, Easter is coming!((=so do invite all your friends and loved ones to this Easter Encounter!(: "it will change your live" <- quoted from the trailer.I guess that's all about it! my bro's flying to hong kong tomorrow so have a safe flight!(:

-penguin

ps: ade! i didn't see you for this whole week!!i miss you(: