Wednesday, April 26, 2006

special thanks to all those out there who have been there for me these period of time. thanks! for giving me the lozenges to praying to even offering to buy me 1.5 litres of water for me!(: thankies guys.

Sectionals with sops today. i'm practically having choir everyday, but is okay, i love to be with them(: and we sang and i sang!!=D It felt so good to sing again. though some notes i still can't hit it yet but it felt really great! another good news! my sore throat is gone!
Praise God(:

econs test tmr. maths and phy test next thur. spa trial this thur n fri. choir on fri. audition on fri.
two days to friday!!(:

Lord, thank You for hearing my prayers, my cries to You. and because i know You will never leave nor forsake me, so i press in more and with the expectancy of getting healed, Lord, You healed me(: I know that this time round, You are testing my faith for You, so Lord, i ask You to remove my doubtful mind and to step up in faith because everything is already in Your hands. Moreover, Your timing is always right. This weekend and the many weekends to come, i can sing praises and worship You with all my heart and soul, to sing out to You, not like last week.(: im excited!(:God, lastly, i thank You for Your blessings that You have given me.(: In Jesus' name i pray, amen.