Thursday, May 18, 2006

i had my first taste of spa today. haha. STRESSED AH!! the examiner stood next to my set up and slowly scrutinize. I guess overall was okay(: going back to sac, even though is just the outside, makes me miss it so much. i saw so many people! (: cindy, germaine tan, aida, azzahra,pauline, MRS HENG!!! mrs stevens.(: ahhh. i literally ran to mrs heng. miss her so so much. i had prata and drank coffee ice-blended(: i miss mrs heng so much!! i hope she'll be better soon.(: talked to huiling and talked about a lot of stuff. hah. oh well. i think the school is..........hah. i shan't say.

AHHH. double nightmare in a night when i just went to bed for 30 minutes! it's so irritating. =| i was exhausted after doing gpp for close to 3 hours. Today when ms loh checked my group's gpp, realised that we didn't include the current benefits and possible future benefits!! and sorry guys, i took a 5 minutes nap during pw discussion in class just now. really really sorry.=|

anyway. she said hi to me.


my love(: <3

s12: all the best for spa and chem test tmr!(:
the six: i miss you guys loads. *hugs