Sunday, May 28, 2006

i just went to wingyi's blog. the content almost brought me to tears that explains why i'm a bit emo now. i miss the whole gang so much. i really really really want to meet up with you all in the june hols because i know if we dont, we dont have time to meet up once the term starts again. the times of joy and laughter, the times of tears and sadness. we joke together. we eat together. we go out together. we go high together.though i still see didi n nette nette in school, we seldom bump into each other. every time i see didi along the corridor or at the stairs, i will give her a hug. i wonder how char's doing at tp. the people that i miss the most, as in really really the most, is my darling panda and wei. my darling abc! we went through so much together. i really miss you guys. *big hugs to gf, panda, wei, nette nette, didi, char. i love you guys.


the six with char missing. together with beybey n hengheng on grad night(:

me n gf @ ikea!

i miss you wiggy.

10th feb. that night when adlin flew to aus.

one of the rare photos of the six outside 4/8(:i miss you guys.

my darling abc on new year's eve.

lastly, i just want to take this time to thank God for turning the whole situation around and make it fine.
Lord, thank You for being here for me, for turning the whole situation around for me. To heal the pain that i went through. whenever i seek You, all the pain, all the troubles seem to be gone, my heart feels so much lighter after lifting everything up to You. You are my God, You are my Saviour. You are my King. You are my best friend(: Thank You Lord for your wonderful blessings. i pray in Jesus' name. amen(: