Wednesday, May 10, 2006

i shall start off by sharing with you this verse.
Look carefully then how you walk! Live purposefully and worthily and accurately, not as the unwise and witless, but as wise [sensible, intelligent people]. —Ephesians 5:15
yups. it talks about our emotions. don't let it control your life!(: i guess this is really applicable to everyone hence im sharing this with you all.

today was quite alright(: i dozed off during physics tutorial!! as in literally fell asleep. the worst thing is that the HOD was there to observe the class.After mr kuah explained the part on elastic and inelastic collision, i have a better understand now, so i'm going to do my tutorial later!(:

ahhh. i will miss the final match of the season! tpjc vs sajc tomorrow at 4.45pm, because i'll be in the freezing auditorium cracking my brain on my essay. niao jiayou!(: oh. i got back my gp essay(: i was quite surprised with the marks because it was quite unexpected. oh well.

choir was alright.(: my voice kept cracking at THAT note for nigra. bwarh.=| anyway just got a few things to say to some people.
simin: heys. im really really sorry. i should have checked before attaching all the papers together.=/ sorry.
jillian: *loves(:
joanne: smile ya? drink more water!!(:
niao: sleep earlier lar. hah. another panda. tskk.
justin: get well soon okay? and dont forget my skittles arh(:
my pw group: thx for tolerating my laziness on monday.(:

take care all(: *loves