Sunday, May 14, 2006


my pretty guitar.(:

i love You. i need You. thank You for always being here for me, even though i may not have spent enough time with You. You never fail to take away my pain and hurt, and replace it with Your love for me. i just love to fellowship with You, to have Your presence in my room. the gentle touch of You can heal any hurt that i'm feeling. You are not just merely my Saviour, You are my God. my King. You are just so great. Lord, i cast all my anxiety into Your loving hands, because i know i'm a child of God and i know You love me, You care for me. I love You just the same. Even if everybody turns their back to me,i know, i truly know that i can always turn to You. You are always here with both ears and eyes to listen to whatever i want to say. Being able to be in Your House and feel Your presence is great. i love You. You are my best friend, You will always be, nothing will ever change that.