Thursday, June 01, 2006

hello(: concert is over! the next thing is the competition.thanks guys for coming to the concert and support the choir. not forgetting those who didn't come but wished me good luck.(:
female chorus->heys girls. really really thanks for supporting me. without your support, i could have just break down and freeze on stage. but thanks girls. *loves.
the sops were so sweet!they gave me a sops group hug because i screwed up the piano accompaniment part, but they didn't mind it, they said it was very good and then a sops group hug. tears were in my eyes. thankies sops.(: after the concert, juls,jil,daryl,ks, niao and i went for supper at lau pa sat. we saw so many choir people there. and i managed to see chiu ying and doreen(: thanks chris's mum for sending me home, if not i'll be stuck at lau pa sat with no transport.
nic->thankies(:
*loves.(: jil, juls,jo,me.
me n jil(:
me,jil,hazel(:
juls at lau pa sat
PRETTY ROSES!(: and eeyore(:

today is sort of like the only break day.because the next few days i'll be having practice until the day that we fly off.hmmm. rest your voice,drink more water ya?(: i got to go off now. take care everyone.(: