Tuesday, June 27, 2006

there is choir later! That is one thing that i look forward to each week even though it may be tiring. But look at the people in it.it's like one big family. jil's blog made me miss choir even more!yar. i know i've been spending more time with the choir people than with my class..but it doesn't make me love you all any less.really.

i just want to say, thanks everyone for being there for me.
vann for calling me to talk to me even when im so busy to call you. i really how we used to talk.
victor for calling me to ask how i am.thanks bro.and thanks for calling me just now. all the best for ct.
siewcheng for being there even though we seldom meet up anymore, i miss you lots lots.
and the list goes on....

common tests are over! what to do now? i think i will just have to wait for papers to come back and do something about it. i dont like it when people push me up to the walls where i have nowhere to turn. it is not like i didn't try at all, i did put in the effort. or perhaps i didn't put in enough effort then. i dont feel discouraged.i feel dissatisfied. "don't be discourage when you fail to do something. but have this mindset that you have learn that this way can't be done". thanks baokun for emphasising it(:

i feel as though im in this pit-hole. it's like i'm falling deeper and deeper as each day passes by. it's so dark in there, i want to get out. i want to get out. everything just seems to be falling. i long to be in Your sanctuary. i long to be under Your wings my Lord.
mysilenceismyselfdefence