Saturday, June 03, 2006

jil n me(:
jil n me again(:
vann n me at emerge 06(:

3rd june06. officially 4 more days till olomouc. press on tpjchoir!(:
female chorus had voice training with mr low this morning. perhaps i didn't sleep well the night before, i was yawning away. heh. the usual 3 of us headed to sing post to study. today was not very productive i must say. jil n i napped. hah.
zhiyi n jil.
the photo above was taken after jil's 1 hour plus nap at macs. hah.
after studying, we went to THAT fashion and shopped! i tried on this formal top, it's SO pretty. Sad to say i am broke, so didn't manage to get it.

tomorrow will be a long day! emerge session 5 and finale tomorrow! God will move!(:
OH YAR! that day, i embarrassed myself in the conference room!!it was SO embarrassing!! so i shan't elaborate on it. hah.
And so it goes brought me to tears that day.