Tuesday, June 06, 2006

EMERGE 2006!it was really moving.The presence of God was so strong that it brought tears in my eyes.This song, sanctuary.
Sanctuary
when my world was in darkness
spoke Your Word
light turn into day
Your beauty filled this place

when my world stood in silence
You filled my heart
songs that never end
forever i will praise

to think that the universe
cannot withold Your glory
You choose to live in me
i'm so amazed

and i, worship You Lord
my life in You restored
here is my heart
make it Your sanctuary
for nobody else
but Jesus only You

You are faithful and true
glorious Lord
all my life
it is You i adore
You've touched my soul
completed my world i surrender to You

time now is 3.30pm. im taking cab now to fetch niao then go to airport, meet jil n ks to study.thankies daddy and mummy for going to airport to send me off and to bring along my luggage as well.(: thankies.

tpjc choir! i believe that we can do it!thanks for all the support and i will be back on the 13th. take care!