Friday, September 21, 2007

Hello(: Another day of chilling out(:This time was with Panda and Kangaroo(: It has been quite some time since the three of us met, it was a time of relaxing after prelim before starting our preparation for the As, a time of chit-chatting and catching up with each other. I'm glad that we met up just now because it was so fun(:

Here's a photo of me, I think it was taken last year, I'm not even wearing this spectacles anymore and I wonder what I was doing. Haha. A photo that Wei sent me, it has officially become the photo that will appear on my phone when she calls, she looks really pretty here(:
Met the girls at parkway and we had Pastamania for dinner, I think their food standard had dropped because their food doesn't taste as delicious compared to the food they serve previously. We ordered our food at 2 different counters but despite that, look at our tag numbers! haha
And here's panda(:and her all time favourite drink. I think it's not mixed properly, look at the bottom of the cup!!We were happily chatting while waiting for our food, here's wei(:
2 baked rice for wei n me(: we had bad memories of their baked rice at parkway because the last time we had baked rice at the same pastamania branch, our baked rice were overcooked with black chao-da cheese/sausage. This time was a little better, at least the baked rice don't have the chao-da stuff on it but the cheese was a little overcooked because some parts are hard. I didn't finished my food but wei ate super fast.

Panda took a photo of me taking a photo of my own baked rice.here's my baked rice!
wei is going to dig into her baked rice!(:
Guess what panda had? clam chowder soup because she had sakae buffet before that. but it's okay(: at least you came. There's one thing that all 3 of us don't understand, why is the soup in a plastic container? Last time it was served in a bowl. The plastic container has a circle marked by a marker on it.
anyway, bump into zi yee at pastamania, she was with her friends and they were just 2 tables away from us, so i kept looking at her to catch her attention and finally succeeded!(: haha. after dinner, we decided not to walk around parkway and went to the beach instead(: On our way there, we saw a pretty and cute dustbin(:here's the underpass that we took(:




Finally we reached east coast park(: we sat at the rock, all 3 of us facing the sea, taking photos and just chilling out(:


the photo is not very nice but i absolutely love the people who took the photo with me(:





we left there after our mothers called to ask where we are, how come we are still not home yet.I really enjoyed myself with 2 of you just now, it was really refreshing to just sit at the 'cliff' just to listen to the waves crashing against the shore, the sound of the water. Even though both of you were wearing your respective school U, outwardly i looked extra standing with you all but i dont feel extra at all. I really mean not at all(: A levels' just 5 weeks away, rest a few days and start your engines again ya? we are all going through this together, just a while more and we'll see the light at the end of the tunnel with our long deserved holiday waiting for us!(: many loves my darlings(: