Tuesday, September 04, 2007

HAHA. Guess what I found in the middle of the road just outside TPJC? Can you see the nicely packed tissue rolls? I took this after I've crossed the road and while waiting to cross the other road, I turned around and saw that it was gone. This happened within a matter of seconds. haha.I went to school by myself both yesterday and today. Anyway, it is amazing how someone can create her own style like this.haha(:
Oh. Just want to say thanks to this particular person who passed this so someone who gave it to me today(:
I passed my physical chemistry and econs test(: Finally, after so many times of failing tests i passed them(: anyway, I can't believe what Qing Lin said about me going back to Hong Kong to study when I said I was going to the airport! LOL

To the girl standing beside me wearing the traditional malay costume and pointing the same direction and also stood with me for all the performances this year: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDRA!(: