Saturday, September 01, 2007

i found some photos from phyllis's friendster. haha. they were taken on national day celebration in school.this is about half of my class. everyone wore red that day(:
phyllis n me in d audi

a collage(:
It's the annual teachers' day celebration yesterday and i decided to nt to wear pe attire to school.haha. this is the 07-08 sop SL with me(:
girl's toilet(:


at lab when wong was looking at our class's china boy's new toy.
wong
duc
jiayi
yuping
phyllis
tan who was camera shy yesterday

they were taking a photo of me taking a photo of them.

in the hall for celebration(:

I think this year's celebration was one of the best i've had. The performances were few but they were great. and I've successfully voted for her to win the devil wears prada award. lol.Lunch was with ning, i haven't talk to her for a long time. These 2 girls r just SOOOOO cute((:
tm's toilet.


i had a great lunch with her and catch up on a lot of things. something funny happened too. LOL.Even bump into my dearest sac juniors((:

alright i gotta go(: