Saturday, September 22, 2007

I really enjoyed myself today(: got a little surprise for wendy and i got a surprise from zhi nian in the end!woah.(: and zoe helped me pay for my share of the cabbie fare but i bought her mentose(: i went for cellgroup today after not going for weeks and also caught up with some people whom i've not seen for so long. it was really a great time to spend my saturday like that(: it's really great to see E348 people like wendy, zhi nian, joseph, yong quan, hong xiu, jamie, adeline, elicia, charles, lewen and also zoe. Not forgetting W429 people too(: I just wanna thank E348 people for always being here to encourage me and never to not to include me even though i haven't seen you guys for a long time, i know that i'm very much a part of the family(:

anyway after service went for dinner with mummy at katong.the food was great. look at the barley that i ordered, it's in such a pretty cup(:
and food!(: i forgot to take the baked chicken rice.
with magazines to accompany us(:
God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way.

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today.

One of my favourite hymns back in sac(: the hymn is just a simple tune but the words are so meaningful.