Friday, October 10, 2008

I was just reading today's daily bread, it's about a handful of thorns. That handful of thorns is our difficulties and trials. We go through daily life with unequal amount of trials. I guess it's through our trials that we really learn the meaning of giving thanks despite of...Though in our valleys, God's promises still hold true. I remembered that when my grandpa passed away this year, i kept thinking that it's soooo sad and was very depressed for the first few days after the event happened. However, as i was talking to my brother about it, it just suddenly dawned on me that despite of such a sad event, there's still at least one thing i can thank God for. Yea, korkor totally agreed with me and said that in every circumstances, we can always find at least one reason to thank God for. So do we focus more on our grief or focus on being thankful? Ultimately, we are the ones who make the choice between holding onto our thorns or counting the blessings that God has given to us?

Anyway, on a slight note, i love my project group, all of them are so efficient(: whopeedoo!! It's the LAST of the LAST lap for our 8-week long project! all the best GIRLS!

cheers! =]
Kudos to Jael, Joycelyn, Ling shan, Jing yi (: