Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Love Wendy Love was an event filled with people dressed in pink and black or either of the colours. It was coupled with love, appreciation and more love from friends and family, a great celebration indeed.=]

Met up with jamie to do the card and yes, a lot of thought was put into it, so hope you like the card we gave you =]

with jamie love =]
with the pretty zoe =]
燦爛的笑容=]
with victor, who was in a pink shirt! =]
with bestie! =]
the BFFs=]
cia, ade and jme
birthday girl and me!=]
gift from us =]
jme, me, hx and zoe =]
where are the rest of the guys =/
group photo =]
*strike a pose!
cia-ee and val-ee
debbie, janet, me =]
zoe singing!!! =] with victor in the background.
on the way home =]
Having attended the second 21st birthday, the first one was 2 years ago, i feel quite inspired to throw my own 21st party next year!! haha XD

Anyway, sunday's crab feast was great! i think dn had a great meal too. After that drank a bit of pure whiskey and the next day, my throat was super dry. I think it was the alcohol that caused the dehydration. Nonetheless, just as my voice became husky, the lovely friends saved the day =] Joycelyn turned up with honey lemon water and ryan with luo han guo, coupled with some love from the bunch, plus care and concern from loved ones, my throat is ok now =] if only the ulcers can go away too. haha.

stats test tomorrow, i know i will do well =] tmr will be an interesting day. hahaha XD