Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Last night was spent fellowshipping with the two lovely ladies(: It was my first time to sing at partyworld! I still prefer topone though(: But partyworld has really delicious authentic bubble tea!(:




3 pretty ladies!(:

HAHAHAHa. do take a look at the photo below! thanks cia(: it was really an LOL moment when she first sent it to me. HAHAHA
From the photo, you can see that i was wearing a white tank top. Joycelyn commented that i showed a lot of skin and ask me why so, haha. Anyway, got back my accounting assignment, was expecting a distinction though but nonetheless, first try was not too bad(: from glory to glory yea(:This weekend there'll be a games day at Sentosa organised by the discipleship group people, i believe that it's going to be great(: Time to get tan! hahaha. Just hope that i won't get burn.

<3s to zoe n cia for a great night spent ytd(:

*Gelare tonight! <3