Monday, October 05, 2009

Be prepared for a LONG entry! So many things i wanna blog about!

:D After Adlin's back for two weeks we finally got to meet up! But it's only ONCE and you're gone again. Till we see each other again next year, take care! (:As usual, we have our dinner + supper at Simpang, thanks to Adlin, she 'upgrade' all our drinks to grande and look at the size of the cups!! We only managed to finished half of that...
thanks didi for over after our endless persuasion, we really love to have you around! Even though you were so tired from your attachment earlier, you still came out. awwww <3
kangaroo and (@_@) :D future nurse and future material engineer!
nette nette and charmane! :D Charmane is no longer MIA! YAY!(:


what's an outing without a group picture! :D
I wonder when will be the next time i see you girls, i really enjoyed myself each time we meet up! KTV next! :D If only I had went back to SAC with some of you earlier.. Looking at the photos you girls took makes me miss SAC! let's see when will be the next time we're going back! (:

Next up was ding neng's concert! NTU String Orchestra! Thanks you friends for going down to support him and making him feel loved!

the orchestra (:
There were 6 different pieces composed by 6 outstanding composers, some of which I've heard before so i didn't find it boring at all. Moreover, i get to look at him play the violin! :p

During break time, he came down from the stage to look for us! This is one of the photos that we've taken, one of my favouirte!
with jamie and vann (:
Do they look alike? haha
with Jon Goh! Thanks for leading the way to your school! (:




We bought him a cheery sunflower and a message lolly (cookie) from famous amos! I felt weird holding the sunflower as I was wearing yellow. hahaha.. And NAFA's toilet doors are in yellow too so when I went to the ladies' during the break, I sort of 'blended' together with the doors. HAHA

the six of us(: (Jon, BY, DN, me, vann, jme)
cheery sunflower :D Hope it's growing well in the hall!
5th October 2009 marks the end of all 'suffering'! I decided to learn manual even though very few girls does that and ever since started learning driving on 18th May this year, I can say that I have endured the most gruesome scoldings I've ever had in my life so far. There were times when I wanted to give up because I couldn't take it anymore, with vulgarities being shouted at me plus the loudness of the voice. argh! It was really difficult especially I have to juggle with school work and keyboard lessons on top of this. I really don't look forward to my driving lessons most of the time. There were so many times that I cried after the lesson because I felt so lousy and I hate to be shouted at. Nonetheless, I thank God for hearing my cries and He was the one who saw the tears that I've shed, thank You for the extreme peace that I felt during my test (once i got into the car) and for Your guidance. Thank You for loving me (: I'm thankful to have Yukai taking the test with me, it was quite a coincidence as I knew he was talking his test today but wasn't sure what time, so I was quite shocked when I saw him! hahaha. Thanks for the company! (:

Just wanna say a big thank you to my parents and ding neng for the endless support that they've given me and of course, all of you who made a difference in my learning experience =]

and......Here's the end result! :D
"that's all!" :p