Tuesday, October 27, 2009

lots of outdated photos, so be prepared for a image heavy post ahead! 2 weeks ago on a fine Sunday afternoon, we, as a family of E441 headed to Marina Barrage for a time of 'fly away with me'. What a breezy day for kite-flying! it was my first time flying a kite and i must say, ding neng is a pro!!!! look at the batman! hahaa!bestie and me <3 :D
As the sun began to set, i tried to take a few shot, so here's one of them.
with pretty jamie!(:
and... with pretty zoe!! we took 3 shots because the fx just seems to appear at the back of the first two shots that we took :X
the 'award' ceremony(: I must say Anxian is one of the most creative birthday card artist around!! He was presenting a birthday 'card' to Benny (:
An outing is never complete without a group photo! Credits to Kenneth (:
This was taken on a Saturday after service, we had the fish soup at Bugis! (:
E441! Where love is all around(: credits to kenneth (:
Last Saturday was DT zone's Touch of Heaven! bestie and i had the chance to sing to a larger crowd (as compared to the crowd size when i played viva la vida with ding neng). In the beginning was i was a little nervous but as i started singing my heart out, i actually enjoyed myself very very much! we decided to dress in the same colour code(:
Us singing (:
There were also other spectacular performances by various ones. How can we forget Wendy rocking the stage during GAGA show down? :D
Here's Sean and Jag's performance
And yes, "Kiss Goodbye" sang by Andrew with the musicians in the background! they were great(:
mr handsome :p credits to kenneth! :D
what are u trying to do? hahaha
oh yes, i will never forget the lovelies. Initially i only invited Jael and she asked Joycey along to surprise me! I was totally caught unaware!! Thanks for coming down to support, it really matters a lot to me(: <3
a group photo!(:
E441's gorgeous babes! (:
Yesterday after meeting, Haely Sam and I headed down to Ion to meet the rest to celebrate Desiree's birthday! Thanks to Vera's camera's beauty mode, this photo is really really pretty!:D ( of course with pretty girls in it)
I made something for my sister(not biological), I'm glad she likes it! :D
I also went for my 2nd AWD 1 class yesterday, need to use more of my brain now. I miss going for Jasmine's class! I had make-up class with Theophilus and am so so happy to see Eileen again!! We spent a great deal of time catching up and talking about stuff. I asked her about missions and all, about her job etc. (: We also had a mini sharing in class about what's our calling, i shared a really brief one on mine (: Last week got to hear Jasmine's testimony of how her life was being preserved and how that motivated her to have a great purpose in life. This week got to hear Theophilus' calling, whether he should put aside his studies and pursue music. It's great to hang out with like-minded people! (:

today is 27th October, marks the end of all assignments + due dates in the hectic month of October! I must list it out... so here goes...
02/10/09: initial brief due
03/10/09: marketing research task 2
05/10/09: econs assignment 1
07/10/09: initial brief presentation
12/10/09: econs quiz 3
15/10/09: marketing research mid-terms
19/10/09: econs mid-terms
23/10/09: marketing research task 3
25/10/09: business strategy essay
27/10/09: business strategy case study presentation

ALL DONE! :D YAY!

Last but not least..... happy birthday to Wendy, Francis and my dearest sister! (: