Friday, December 30, 2005

adlin looks so much more feminine now(= darling i think you should continue to dress like this!!(= you look nicer(= reebok top, jacket, jeans, sport shoes, a nice bag and dangling earrings!(= you finally found your feminine side girl. haha. I hope she doesn't kill me if she reads this. And she did this ultra random thing when she got off bus 100. haha. she went "ta-da!" plus some actions-_-. lol. whee. see, i told you im gonna blog this. heys adlin, thanks for today yar?For popping by shops with me to see if i can get a part-time job.(= love you girl.-muacks

I hope gramophone accepts me.(=

I had delicious delifrance for lunch!yay!(= siew cheng didn't get it!yay. bleah.=p evil me.

Oh! do you know who is chris? I would love to know. barhh. i shall drop that now.

-toodles.
p.s. im fetching parn-da from work tmr!yay(= im a nice person. lalala.see you guys tmr(=