Monday, December 05, 2005

seven,7
quoted from my brother's blog.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. to serve Him
2. get married
3. have kids
4. to draw even nearer to Him
5. "love my neighbours" even more
6. get baptise
7. be more inquisite

7 things I can do:
1. Play piano
2. Play guitar
3. sing
4. lead a group
5. be a listener
6. counsel people
7. be nice to people around me

7 things I cannot do:
1. be mean and arrogant
2. drive
3. talk to a stranger
4. backstab another person
5. pretend to look happy when in fact i'm not
6. write reflection within 10 minutes
7. stay awake until 5am

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. hair
2. eyes
3. smile
4. friendly
5. funny
6. how they dress
7. how they present themselves

7 things that I say most often:
1. haha
2. umm..
3. alrights
4. okay
5. eh?
6. lalala
7. ahhh

7 celebrity crushes:
1. junyang
2. shawn yue
3. edision chen
4. nicholas tse
5. lin jun jie
6. nicky from westlife
7. shane from westlife

7 people I want them to do this "7" thingy:
1. siew cheng
2. nicholas
3. vanessa
4. adlin
5. linette
6. weiqin
7. nathaniel

yups.Last christmas last night was great. And vann is attracted to marcus.lol. rayner sang solo(= I saw daniel tong. Oh my goodness. I got a shock!! you mean he got in vj?he was on stage as well but i didn't see him. the girls were great too!(= vj choir is just so united right vann? Chicken Little tomorrow and lights at our REAL orchard road at night. yay. i can't wait!(=
-toodles

ummm.. photos for prague will be up soon okay?(=