Wednesday, December 28, 2005

kbox today(= And I saw jocelyn wu working at kbox. Other than that, I saw a few others too. Sue-ann, melissa, michelle and genie, and siying. But most importantly, i saw siew cheng!parn-da, i miss you lots lots. I was so happy to see you(=. thanks for promoting SB's chicken pie, it's really yummy! I can't wait for the next time to see you. 31st yar? (=

I'll be having a haircut tomorrow. heh. I still don't know if i'm going out with room tomorrow. I miss room a lot. It has been a long time since the four of us went out. guohui and i were saying that if both vann and matt can't make it, then it'll be RO outing. hah.(= anyway.

I finally had my nails cut. So after dinner at simei, i went back home to practise piano. I played 2 movements of Ravel, it was quite alright. I tried the 3rd movement. it's the most difficult one. oh my. All the notes everywhere!!=| I attempted one page and then switched to play Chopin's Etudes. No problem with right hand except those 6 bars which I played for over ten times and caused my hand to ache. Accidentals everywhere. I was frustrated as usual, but I pushed myself. After playing for more than ten times and when I finally got it for the 1st time, i was like YAY. My mum asked me what's wrong. haha. I was just expressing my joy.(= therefore I continued playing many times more. 45 minutes of practise.

If you have a bible, read proverbs 2:1-9.(= if not click here for the link.