Monday, December 26, 2005

i wrote this on the 11th dec when i was just thinking about some stuff.
"you're a big girl now"(quoted from uncle simon). Indeed i am. i'm v fortunate to get to know God even though i come from a non-Christian fammily. And I am extrremely grateful for this. With encouragement from my brothers and sisters, i grow spiritually day by day. Under the guidance of God, I began to overcome new things. Moreover, with God, nothing is impossible! Christmas is exactly in two weeks! I am very excited! It's because i'll be going to Christmasland(= And I really hope, not just hope, i want to attend regular service in church. Despite hearing rejections, I managed to ask mum about it. What shocked me was, i asked without any hesitation!(= Whatever it is, I just want to thank God for being there for me, holding my hand and walking this journey with me. Without You, I will not be here. Therefore I say, thank you(=

A late Merry Christmas to one and all(=. I enjoyed myself on the 24th. Having saved for a year and 2 days now, has changed me. It's really amazing of what God can do in one person's life. I'm glad that matthew came(=. I haven't seen him for quite a long time. The whole service was great(=. When we sang O Holy Night, I had tears in my eyes. The presence of God was so strong in the hall. I shook hands with people around me and wished them Merry Christmas when we sang Feliz Navidad(=

I saw xuelin!(= I miss xue. I haven't seen her since umm..a long time. She still messes my hair and touch my face to say that my skin is still as smooth as last time-.- .We actually stood there and talked for more than 5 minutes.heh.(:

Three cheers for vj choir(= I enjoyed your last session of caroling today. Daniel was caroling as well. heh. anyway. it was really enjoyable(=

I'm glad that i cleared those thoughts. Actually, i felt that you have the right to know. So i'm happy that i'm not hiding it from you anymore. I might have hurt you from what i said, i'm sorry. Whatever it is, thanks for being a great friend. I never regret knowing you. Thanks for letting me know how you feel now, at least now i do know how you feel. And once again, congratulations for getting into nj. room outing this week okay?i miss room. a lot. till then, take good care. see you soon(=

a msg to parn-da: i miss touching your rubbery parts((=love you parn-da(=