Saturday, December 31, 2005

I wrote this when i couldn't come online.
23:11
This is the last hour of 2005. Another chapter of my life will soon closes, leaving behind the good and the bad times. 2005 has been an eventful year. First semester, being the most senior batch, others expect more from you. Moreover, as a prefect and a council member, having to juggle also with the post as the president of choir has not been easy. With SYF and all, there were countless times that i just could not take it and broke down. And not forgetting the stress. But thinking back now, those difficulties that i faced moulded me into a better person and the values that i've learnt are priceless.

Looking at second semester now, no doubt it was the most grueling period. We had to mug real hard for prelims and Os. Retired from prefectorial board, choir and council, but still, am emotionally attached to them.

2005. Not forgetting the people i've met throughout my eight years in SAC. Most importantly, the people that i've met in my secondary school life. they played a big part in my life. My encouragers, and my friends and all. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to know you all. you guys had made a difference in my life. You all made me realised how much i mean to all of you. thanks for being there for me, for lending me that shoulder that I needed. without you all, I probably have gone crazy and stuck in my own thoughts.

Here's a message to all of you:
vann: Thanks for all these while darling(=. For being there to encourage me always. I'm really glad that our friendship grew stronger even though we were in different classes in sec 3. there are just too many things to say. i love you (=

weiqin: remember our hottest topic ever? that _ _ _ _ ? Thanks for listening to my crap and showing me your affection openly!(= You shall be 'C' okay?(= And really, thanks for tonight weiwei. i love you(=

siewcheng: 'B'! (= parn-da. But not the little one anymore(= i love you. There are so many things that I want to say. thanks for everything. I'll never forget those wonderful times, and thanks for tonight as well!(=

charmane: cow! I haven't seen you for a long long time. How have you been? even thoughwe are not very close, i am still grateful to have met you(=

diyanah: LION!(= I'll never forget how fierced you were. heh.I'll never forget how we dreaded to go for council meetings too. And those fun times together!

linette: pigpig!(= thanks for being there for me. i'm really really glad to have met you!(= i love you

Last but not least.. the six:
hey guys!really really thanks for everything. It's the end of the year and we all have to part, but it's just part of our lives. We'll still meet someday. I will always remember those silly jokes that we laughed at. How we always sat on the floor during recess at the back of the canteen. How sometimes, our usual seat on the floor was taken by others. there were times that we almost sat under the sun to eat. How slow wei was and her don't waste time.(= how contagious nette's laughter was. How char mug for mid-years. how noisy cheng was. how mad didi went. How we get into our group of six during group work and our geog song!((= Really really thanks for playing a part in my secondary school life. i love you guys. (: