Sunday, March 19, 2006

11
playlist: credo
playcount: 66
hello! i'm alright! thanks to all of you, you know who you are(:

Choir on friday and it was great. I learnt 3 new songs. efficiency. hah. CREDO! I'm totally mad about that song.

athens zeta bbq on friday night at william's place. i miss all of you so much. those who went: nurul,qi hui, emmeline, eddy, william, samuel, cedric, hou ren, grayson, yvonne, shinee, ashiq, charles! (= the bbq was fun. before the sun setted, i was with yvonne, qi hui, shinee and emmeline, we were washing our feet in the pool. we just sat there and talk. (: and yups, thanks girls!(=

bbq started. thanks to eddy, grayson and hou ren and a few others who bbq-ed the food for us!!(: yummy satays, chicken wings and sausages! and i didn't know who started the dunking people into the pool thing. eddy the geisha was ultra cute because he thinks that everybody is going against him, so as william and a few others went to chase eddy, eddy ran one round and said " okay okay!! I jump myself", and so he ran towards the pool and jumped in. haha. it was so cartoon. i wanted to learn the college dance and william offered to teach me, so he asked me to stand up but i didn't. haha. I could forsee that he'll dunk me into the pool. yvonne almost got dunk into the pool so in the end, yvonne and i jumped in together. haha. i learnt the college dance, cedric offered to teach me. hah. and i was william's partner. so didn't get the chance to dance with yvonne! aiya. wasted. and talking about william. he purposely tuck in his shirt and pulled his berms so high and looked at me with this retarded look. the photo also!! haha. how he posed by the pool side. i wonder what made him did that. lol.

I left with nurul,ashiq and charles. cabbed home. yups!(:i really enjoyed myself that night, thanks guys(:

bwarh. i can't seem to post the photos. so click here for the photos!

Yesterday's cellgroup we sang the song take me deeper. even though i don't know the song, but it had touched me deeply. the message was about faith! "faith is always greater than any mountain we are facing", this had encouraged me. (: and i was affirmed. heh. (: hmmm. special thanks to those out there, you know who you are (: we played blow wind blow before the session started. haha. royston kanna so many many times. and xinyi's vocal is just woah. her unreleased single. nice(:

service today!! I woke up with a slight heavy heart and the moment we started singing the first praise song, the feeling of happiness just flushed my heart and i jumped and sang like i never sang before in my life. (: lunched at t2's mac with elicia, vann, damian, adeline, desmond, jamie, weijie, debbie and debbie's friend, victor, liu jing, yuling, zixiang, junchen. i dunno if i got missed out anyone.heh. i had to leave early because i needed to rush off to parkway for lesson. so yar. my apologies to panda and fish and others at popeye, sorry that i didn't pop by.

hmmm, alrights!! take care all yar? and study hard! (:

-val