Wednesday, March 15, 2006

(: I think im turning to be a nerd! hah. but is okay. i don't mind, moreover i need to fulfill my study hours! discipline. discipline.
tpjc choir!(= whee. i just love those high notes. i love the sop 1s! whoopeedo. thanks everybody in s1 who gave me the support. people like hazel,jillian,joanne. yups. we're learning all the competition pieces now and i needa catch up!! ohoh. yesterday before prac ended, they sang credo to the additional new J1s. the song is just beautiful. How the 4 parts blend with each other. aww.
oh! on a lighter note, no lectures tomorrow!! =D this means that i can catch up on my sleep. However there is bs at 11am, so i still got to wake up. friday physics lecture from 7.40am to 9am, linette and i are going to stock up food for lecture. That's the problem of feeling sleepy during lectures.
During chemistry lecture just now, the lecturer caught a girl taking photo. Upon questioning her, he found out that she was actually taking a photo of the slide! lol. He rushed through the whole part on redox titration, so i think i need to do my own reading tonight!!
I'm supposed to go sentosa with the girls on fri!! But there's lecture and prac.=/ And on sat, i'm supposed to go fellowship with my cg, it's sports games i think, but i can't! bwarh. nvm, there'll still be cgm in the afternoon. And vocal consort at night! so yups!(: OHOH!and athens zeta bbq on fri night at william's place i think. yups!

I ask You Lord to give me strength and perseverance to walk through this path. I know that this path will test my faith, and will also test me physically and emotionally, so Lord, I want to stay strong. Hold my hand and walk with me O Lord. I lift this prayer in Your name, amen.