Sunday, March 12, 2006

(: God is great amen! I'm so happy to see so many people received Christ today, God touched their hearts and many people gave their hearts to Christ today! And the sermon was so powerful that God spoke to me specifically about a certain issue which i prefer not to state it here. Yesterday's cg that nothing is impossible for God and whatever God says,it will be done. This gave me encouragement and i became more determined that i will be able to succeed in the above issue which God spoke to me. Courage to share! This is very important to me(: The opportunity was given to me and my hand just shot up automatically because I wanted to share so badly. And I did!(: The combine message of yesterday's cg and today's sermon made me more determined and to persevere on.don't give up and don't lose heart!(: then let me tell you, dont ever lose heart! persevere and you will see harvest one day!

and special thanks to victor who gave me a morning call this morning!(: