Saturday, March 25, 2006

hmmm. i'm glad that i've called sis jl just now. she talked to me all the 'da dao li' but it made a lot of sense. temptations. i dont want to walk that path, i want to walk in the light. the devil is definitely doing his work in me but i got to stand strong, i got to have the strength to fight the devil and to glorify God. thanks sis jl for encouraging me just now(: i still want to be a warrior for God and i will always be one! stand in the frontline and kick the devil and shoot it! i know i can do it for i can do anything through Christ who strengthens me.amen! thanks sis jl for encouraging me just now(:

today is a relatively short day in school.GP. phy lect. chem prac. break. chinese. i'm getting closer with my class and i'm happy for that.(: oh. thanks weijie for helping me to get the chem notes. haha. funny things happened in the library. LOL.

lunch at parkway's yoshi.i saw eunice choy. tp choir's s1 eunice. lol. anyway(= prac was alright. where is dixon when i want to see his smile!! haha. sop 1s went out and i could barely reach that high b flat. and jil!!! take care of your voice okay. dont strain it(:

i don't want to give excuses Lord.If there's once, there'll always be the second, the third time and so on.I want to be in Your presence. Lord I pray, that i will continue to grow stronger. Lord i ask You to give me the strength so that i can stand strong and be armoured, that i will still be one of those remaining on the battlefield at the end of the battle, that i will be able to glorify You my God. In Jesus' name i pray. amen!(: