Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I just watched finished L for love, L for lies, the ending wasn't something that i was expecting but the plot was not bad. It's interesting to watch how people cheat others, i mean not that i like to watch people being cheated but what kind of interesting, out of the blue ways to cheat people. Rest assured, i won't cheat people(: hahaha.

Anyway, i've been leading a healthy lifestyle! I went jogging today again with the expense of having to leave from work early. I think my speed increased and it feels great to exercise(: I shall keep up this routine, it's one of my goals for 2008 to exercise for at least 2 days a week and finally it's coming to pass after 6 months. haha. i want to achieve my sexy body. HAHAHA XD i know it sounds crazy but yaa =D

July is a great month of celebration! hahaha. XD

to my one and only girlfriend(you know who you are): big hugs to you girl. im all ears to you(: