Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just let me express my love for this wonderful pretty girl beside me...
I guess we grew much closer at work even though this is the 3rd year that i know her. At loggerheads sometimes but never fail to reconcile, i really don't know how my life will be without this woman((: all hearts to her!

We played arcade after lunch at Swensens today. Swensens is because it was Annabelle's last day and on Friday, it'll be hers and next thurs will be mine. We played arcade and it was just PURE fun! hahaha. We felt like little kids again. It reminds me of the sat cg of what Zoe shared on child-likeness. After thinking for a while, I remembered those unforgettable moments I've experienced as a kid. Child-likeness even though we are at our last teen year, just doing what we want to do without thinking what other people will say about us. It's like both of us playing really kiddy games at the arcade wearing office clothes. hahaha. Those games that comes with winning tickets! Yea. Just imagine how many people were looking at us but we didn't care less, we continued playing. If only this kind of spirit and energy to be transferred to doing God's great works, how wonderful is that? We just do what we want and claiming victories, that will really put the devil down.

Currently I'm reading this book called Women-- God's secret weapon by Ed Silvoso. I would say it's a book every women should read! It's a book that I need to put on a seat belt before I flip the pages because it reveals biblical truths about women. Women are twice refined as God has fashioned us instead of shaping us (Gen. 2:2). It makes a difference constructing a house by a carpeenter or the best architect! Satan is MOST afraid of women which is why he spent centuries holding women down. That's because once women discovered who they really are, Satan's kingdom will come to an end. Of course, God's truth always come to pass! Amen?!

Cheers ladies!(: