Thursday, July 10, 2008

I think each time after bible study with Jamie, a lot of things will go through in my head. Not just the one thing that spoke to me the most during the bible study but from that one thing, it leads to a lot of things.

Just now the lesson was on the importance of ministry and how to go about discovering the ministry that i'm called for. Actually, if we lead the life that God has created for us to live, it will be meaningful and fulfilling. To put it in simpler terms, we'll feel ecstatic about doing something that God wants us to do and personally, I've experienced that. It was the prayer group. Of course, when it started off I was really on fire but the fire will drain out, we will grow tired, so what's the key to maintain the fire? What's the key to go on? It's simply just coming back to the presence of God and coming back to God, just God and me alone. It's not about thinking of ways to breakthrough to the next level, of course that is not the primary priority but just to withdraw and go back to God.

I feel that I'm starting to feel a little bit of drained and that is not what i want. I want to learn how not to feel drained and burnt out that easily, I've gotten a grasp of the key points and should put it into actions! Afterall, action speaks louder than words (:

On the lighter note, I've made a new friend on the first day of the 9-day course that i'm attending! Her name is Ashley(: Quite a friendly girl. I think i took a step to initiate the conversation and to make new friends. no doubt it's uncomfortable to go into a classroom where you don't know anybody and have to sit next to a person whom i don't know. Just want to thank God for giving me the boldness to initiate the conversation and get to know new people. Even though Ashley's not going to study the same course as me, she's my first friend at psb(:

Chalet this weekend!(: