Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My last day of being a teenager!!!
I can say that my teenage years were fun, filled with ups and downs. Honestly speaking, one year just went by like that and i'm turning 20 in about an hour's time. The number 2 states new challenges, a new chapter of my life unfolds. It will also be the year I enter uni, knowing new friends and establishing genuine relationships with others. Being in a choir for more than half of my life and in an all-girls' school! haha. Though it was a bit boring to be in an all-girls' school without any guys, it was still fun with the girls around(:

Tomorrow will also mark the end of my assignment at SCB. It has been a great working experience as this is my first assignment. From being an understudy of Willis till now, it has been a good 6 months and 2 weeks. Through out these 6.5 months, genuine relationships have been built, mutual respect, fun and laughter were my experiences. Though working life does not beat the life of a student, I pretty much enjoyed earning the money, especially claiming OT! hahaha. ( even though I didn't beat OT king...)

One year, I've done things that I never imagine myself doing and I'm proud of that(: in half an hour, a new chapter of life begins and the teenage years will close.