Monday, July 28, 2008

What is my internal intent--the response I begin to take when something happens to me? Do i dwell in a state of self-pity and focus all on how big my circumstances or do i focus on something even bigger because my circumstances are temporal. It's the 'despite all' factor in me. I want to be the one who choose to focus on something that's eternal(:

The past two weeks were really crazy, those who know why will know why i say it's crazy. Anyway, just want to say thanks to those who had been there in one way or another, it really made a difference (:

thanks E348 for celebrating my birthday on Saturday at Marina Square's Xin Wang cafe (again). hahaha. It was where they celebrated last year.
Add Imagemy birthday cake(: MANGO-FLAVOURED! woohoo! They know me well. hahaha. the cake is really yummy(: chocolate layered with mango layer(: white chocolate roses on top(:
haha. sharing my joy with jamie(:
beautiful card made by nian even though she's so busy with school, preparing her As.(: Thanks girl for sacrificing your time!
Zoe and Terence.
the yellow box contains my present(:
u see another cake? it was meant for JOSEPH!!! But he had to catch a movie at 10pm so he wen t off...
WOOHOO~! MY NEW DRESS. not short one, knee length. LOL. Last year, they bought a really SHORT purple..ermm. i wouldn't say it's a dress. hahaha. anyway, thanks Terence for transmitting my message across(: because he asked me what i want for my birthday(:
Jo ordered the mango ice and he went off even before the mango ice's arrival.So all happy people eating mango ice without Joseph. In the photo, we are supposed to look 'fierce' because Joseph went off!!
haha. the left overs for Joseph(: haha.

Overall, I had a great time with them on Saturday(: what's Saturday without them? (: Tomorrow's Haggen-Daz with ning, shi jie and stephen(: it also means...photo taking time! hahaha. will update again(:

It feels weird without having ning in the office!Suddenly so quiet and poor Faridah...=/ 3 more days till my last day at scb.

I love the lyrics of the bridge of 'desert song'
'All of my life, in every season
You are still God
i have a reason to sing
i have a reason to worship'