Monday, October 02, 2006

doesn't she looks like jil? lol(:

HELLO! chem, econs, gp is DOWN.phy, maths and phy mcq to go. all the best everyone.
thank You God, for being here for me when i needed You the most. when i am in fear, Your embrace comforts me. i love You my Daddy God(:

thanks yuling for sending me track 10 of chc children's church cd(: i wanted to buy it on sunday! i decided that i'm going to buy it the coming sunday! the kids have such strong faith, it's really an encouragement to me(:
"i want to know You more
You are a great big God
im young n do not noe alot
come n be my all
i want to love you all
giving You my life n all
You died for me and sacrifice
i won't forget You Lord

i love You Jesus
i grow up knowing You
i love You Jesus
i grow up serving You
i love You Jesus
my life is saved by You
i'll never forget never forget
i grow up loving You"

it brings a big smile to my face(: