Monday, October 30, 2006

edited-> HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BIG BRO!!((:
finally i managed to post the previous post after many attempts. op dry run today, i was quite nervous because i could feel my heart beating very fast. met jin yew for breakfast at 201 and saw luke n william. and amantha and her group mates. after op, waited for bus 34 to come while talking to aiping at the bus stop(: I was snoozing in the bus due to fatigue. lol.

Today met up with my darling abc to study chinese(: whee. we settled down at pac coffee because delifrance was quite full.i ordered my favourite mocha chillino(: yumyums. i completed the rj paper and studied one chapter of the text. i lend weiqin my rj paper(: hah.
i was doing the rj paper's 3rd compre while wei was studying chpt 4 when panda took this(:whee((: the hardworking me(:.....and wei((:.....and panda(:

both of them starting whining when i said im going home for dinner. heh. sorry girls. i'll eat out with you all next time ya(: enjoy your popeye dinner(: i went home by myself and saw desiree at tanah merah(:
choir tomorrow. meeting and tuition on wed. exam n choir on fri. choir on sat. my week is quite packed alr. hah.
oh yar, im starting tuition(: whee. i really want to improve my grades, especially physics, though i have little interest in it,i will do my best. yes i will!(:

Glory shines
No eye has seen your fullness
The depth of Your amazing grace
No heart conceived
Through mysteries born in heaven
Your hope has come into this place
The whole world waits to see

Glory
Glory to the One who reigns

Your glory out of heaven shines
All consuming, overflowing
Given for each heart to find in You
Your glory and Your majesty
Never fading, everlasting
Reigning in my heart
Forever true

Let Your glory reign
Let Your glory reign forever
King of heaven
King eternal
King forevermore

my eyes will swell with tears everytime i am singing "King of heaven, King eternal, King forevermore".