Monday, October 30, 2006

i'm going to dedicate this post to you my dear friend.
though we were in the same school for 4 years, and now you are my classmate, one of the closest girls to me. you never fail to make me laugh.you were there for me.
Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.
we share our joys and laughters together, and not forgetting, we also share our sorrows.
Many people will walk in
and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave
footprints in your heart.

you left many many footprints in my heart, footprints that will never be faded, that never will be erased. you made a difference to me in my life. in just this short-but-full-of-memories 8 months. you really mean a lot to me.and it'll be so different without you around, without your voice around, without your sudden burst of laughter. i wonder how life will be.
Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet
when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

you never failed to stand by me whenever i'm troubled, whenever i needed that support, you were there for me.you lifted me up so that i can fly again..

i remembered the time when we went to your house for project, i remembered the times you invited us over to your house for movies but i couldn't make it. you never fail to invite us over to your house.there is one thing that i am really sorry about, why did we have to outcast you on your special day? on your birthday?why? i know it is not the right thing to do but still..why? why did i insist on doing it? how did it started in the first place???

after cpe on one of the mondays.

i remembered the times when we slack at the lib, or when we studied in the lib. when i taught you econs. when our clique got so bonded with each other. going lectures together. going tutorial together. i remembered smsing you whenever you were not in school.i remembered exchanging bag to carry while walking to tutorial class or lecture or lab.your bag was filled with gold especially during the time before exams. how heavy your bag was and i had a hard time carrying it..
you look so happy here(:

us.

when we exchanged our bags to carry..


how bonded we are...

the bond that we share..

i just wanna say..i love you my dear friend.